Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pakistan Vs Australia 2nd T20 2012...Congrats Pakistan !!

After tie-ing the match with scores leveled on the last ball the game was decided by a Super Over.
Here i have shared the video of the last over by razzaq before the super over.The excitement was at the peak.It is interesting to watch the couple in the stand hugging and the lass with the glasses pulling off her guy off the hugging couple....lol
After sharing the youtube video  i realized that  the lass with the glasses could be related to "everybody" in PEmra and the channel that uploaded this video may pull it off later....so i also uploaded this video as well.
In the previous T20 match they played six overs less....and in this match they played two extra Super Overs.Most people avoid the last over to save themselves from panic attacks or disappointments.I have a habit of watching upto the last ball even if my favorite team is destined to lose.so for me this match ended in a tie and in the next game of one by one (super overs)Pakistan gets to play an extra ball because of a wide ball on the last ball of the super over.

No comments:

Post a Comment